- Gerber Pattern and Marker-Making System
- Gerber GtxL Computerized Cutting Machines
- Autometrix Radium Single Ply Cutter, Glyph Marking System, & Patternsmith software
- 2 Schwabe Die Cutting Clickers
- Standard knife cutting
- Hot/Cold Strip Cutting
- Slitting equipment
- Electronic single needle, double needle, long arm, cylinder arm, bar tackers, programmable tackers 150+ machines in total
- Riveting & grommet equipment
- Automated Universal Fastener snap machines
- Turnkey sourcing
- Material Procurement
- Screen printing
- Product assembly, warehousing, shipping
- Fifty years of sewing experience among production management
- Full time sample making – we have complete capabilities to produce finished samples of any military gear, sewn/fabricated industrial products, or consumer products.
- Fully-equipped mechanical shop capable of designing and manufacturing equipment, labor-saving devices, work aids, tacker clamps, etc.
Production Facilities and Skills
- 50,000 sq. ft facility in Chicago, IL
- 23,000 sq. ft facility in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Employing highly skilled sewing machine operators & other related production workers
- Documented sewing processes & quality system
- Computerized scheduling
- Because every item we make is hand sewn, human capital is our most valuable asset.
- We will put our experience level up against anyone in the industry. Most employees have 10+ years experience. 20+ and 30+ years with the company is not uncommon
- Everybody shares in the reward and responsibility for the results.